Swedish massage surpasses classic massage in the strength of the impact and is more sparing than sports massage. It is an effective means of identifying problem areas.
Choosing a professional Swedish massage, you get:
- Balancing the muscular frame of the body;
- Increased flexibility and elasticity of joints;
- Relaxing and fatigue relief;
- Reduction of swelling and compaction;
- Reduction of post-traumatic scars;
- Normalization of metabolism and lymph flow;
- The ability to adjust weight in a qualitative way (in combination with an individual nutrition program).
The effectiveness of the technique is confirmed by numerous medical studies. Swedish massage can be recommended by a doctor as an after-injury rehabilitation, and is suitable for those who:
- want to develop flexibility and cope with muscle tension during sports or yoga;
- are engaged in dancing, or master the ballet stretch;
- want to stay fresh and fit;
- have the assumptions for the development of fibromyalgia.
You should first consult with the spa therapist. The procedure has contraindications to get Swedish massage in Elien Spa.
- 1 hour – 75 euro
- 1,5 hours – 105 euro
- 2 hours – 135 euro